Mental Health Home > Serzone
- The medication comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth, usually twice a day.
- You can take Serzone with or without food. If the drug bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Your dosages should be taken at the same times each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Serzone will not work if you stop taking it.
- Your age
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be taking.