Mental Health Home > Prolixin Drug Interactions
Prozac, Paxil, and Lamisil are some of the medications that can potentially interact with Prolixin. Drug interactions such as these can alter the amounts of the medications in your blood, potentially increasing your risk of side effects. To minimize the risk of Prolixin drug interactions, tell your healthcare provider about all of the other medications you are currently taking before beginning treatment.
An Introduction to Prolixin Drug InteractionsProlixin® (fluphenazine) can potentially interact with a number of other medicines. Some of these medicines that may lead to Prolixin drug interactions include:
- Amantadine (Symmetrel®)
- Apomorphine (Apokyn®)
- Bromocriptine (Parlodel®)
- Delavirdine (Rescriptor®)
- Fluoxetine (Prozac®, Sarafem®, Selfemra™)
- Levodopa-containing medications (Parcopa®, Sinemet®, Stalevo®)
- Paroxetine (Paxil®, Paxil CR®, Pexeva®, Brisdelle™)
- Pramipexole (Mirapex®) or pramipexole ER (Mirapex® ER™)
- Ritonavir (Norvir®)
- Ropinirole (Requip®)
- Terbinafine (Lamisil®).