Mental Health Home > PDD Symptoms
PDD Symptoms Related to Social SkillsPDD symptoms related to social skills can include:
- Not making eye contact and wanting to be alone
- Not interacting with others the way most people do, or not being interested in other people at all
- Trouble understanding other people's feelings or talking about their own feelings
- Not wanting to be held or cuddled, or only cuddling when they want to
- Not noticing when other people try to talk to them
- Being very interested in people, but not knowing how to talk, play, or relate to them.