Mental Health Home > Orally Disintegrating Alprazolam
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to taking orally disintegrating alprazolam if you have:
- A history of drug or alcohol abuse
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, or liver failure
- Depression or bipolar disorder
- Lung disease or breathing problems
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Niravam and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Niravam and Breastfeeding).
Dosing Information for Orally Disintegrating AlprazolamThe dosage of orally disintegrating alprazolam your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The reason you are taking it
- Your age
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you are taking.