Mental Health Home > Librium
Drug InteractionsLibrium can potentially interact with several other medicines (see Librium Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Librium if you have:
- Kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- A history of drug or alcohol abuse (see Librium and Alcohol)
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Librium and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Librium and Breastfeeding).
What If I Take an Overdose of Librium?People who take too much Librium may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Slow reflexes