Mental Health Home > Kava
- Severe liver damage
- Stomach upset
- Abnormal muscle movements or spasms
- Dry, scaly, yellowed skin.
Drug InteractionsKava may interact with several other medications or supplements (see Kava Drug Interactions).
- Have liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Have Parkinson's disease
- Have depression
- Have any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Kava and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding (see Kava and Breastfeeding).