Mental Health Home > Generic Imipramine
There are two different forms of generic imipramine available -- imipramine hydrochloride tablets and imipramine pamoate capsules. Both come in a variety of strengths and are manufactured by a number of drug companies, including Mutual Pharmaceutical Company, Sandoz Pharmaceuticals, and Par Pharmaceuticals. All generic imipramine products have been given an "AB" rating by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), meaning that they are equivalent to the brand-name versions.
- Depression (also known as major depression or clinical depression) in adults
- Bedwetting in children.
- Imipramine hydrochloride 10 mg tablets
- Imipramine hydrochloride 25 mg tablets
- Imipramine hydrochloride 50 mg tablets.
- Imipramine pamoate 75 mg capsules
- Imipramine pamoate 100 mg capsules
- Imipramine pamoate 125 mg capsules
- Imipramine pamoate 150 mg capsules.