Mental Health Home > Fluvoxamine CR
- Bipolar disorder or a family history of bipolar disorder (also known as manic depression)
- A history of suicide attempts or suicidal thoughts
- A recent history of heart attack or have unstable heart disease
- Seizures or epilepsy
- Liver disease, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- A smoker
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Luvox CR and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Luvox and Breastfeeding).