Mental Health Home > Desyrel
- Desyrel comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth, usually one to three times a day.
- If the medication makes you drowsy, try taking it before bedtime.
- It is best to take it after a meal or snack. This is because your system absorbs the drug better after you eat.
- The medication should be taken at the same time(s) each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For the drug to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
- Your age
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may currently be taking.