Mental Health Home > Campral
Side EffectsAs with any medicine, Campral can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are easily treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
- A feeling of general weakness.
Drug Interactions With CampralUnlike other alcohol dependence medications, Campral is not likely to interact with other medicines (see Campral Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- A history of suicidal behavior
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Campral and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Campral and Breastfeeding).