Mental Health Home > Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine Extended Release
Drug Interactions With Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine Extended ReleaseAmphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release can potentially interact with a number of medicines.
Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine Extended Release: What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider before taking amphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release if you have:
- Heart problems of any kind
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Mental illness, including bipolar disorder and psychotic disorders (such as schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder)
- Tourette syndrome
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
- Glaucoma (a condition of the eye)
- Any allergies.
- Are allergic to any medications
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Adderall and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding
- Drink alcohol regularly.