Mental Health Home > Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine Extended Release
Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine Extended Release DosingThe dose of amphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your age
- Other ADHD medications you have tried
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may currently be taking.
Side Effects of Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine Extended ReleaseAs with any medicine, there are possible side effects with amphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release. However, not everyone who takes the medication will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate the drug well. When side effects do occur, they are often minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider.
- Loss of appetite
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
- Abdominal pain (or stomach pain)
- Weight loss (see Adderall and Weight Loss).