Lisdexamfetamine Side Effects
Lisdexamfetamine Side Effects to ReportThere are a number of side effects with lisdexamfetamine that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider, including, but not limited to:
- Suicidal thoughts
- Chest tightness, chest pain, or heart palpitations
- Shortness of breath
- Signs of Raynaud's disease, such as cold and numb fingers and toes
- More outgoing or aggressive behavior than normal
- Strange behavior, agitation, or restlessness
- Abnormally long-lasting or frequent painful erections of the penis in males of any age
- Hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not really there)
- Fainting or seizures
- Uncontrolled movements of the head, neck, mouth, arms, or legs (known as tics)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including an unexplained skin rash, itching, hives, wheezing or trouble breathing, or unexplained swelling.
Lisdexamfetamine Side Effects: SummaryYou may experience some or none of the lisdexamfetamine side effects explained above. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, be sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects. Also, let your healthcare provider know if you develop something that "just does not seem right." While it may not be a lisdexamfetamine side effect, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.