Fluvoxamine CR Dosage
Some considerations for people taking fluvoxamine CR include the following:
- The medication comes in capsule form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day at bedtime.
- You can take fluvoxamine CR with or without food. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Be sure to swallow the capsules whole. Do not open, crush, or chew them.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Fluvoxamine CR will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or fluvoxamine CR dosing in general, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.