Clozaril Warnings and Precautions
Who Should Not Take Clozaril?You should not take Clozaril if you:
- Are allergic to Clozaril, clozapine, or any of the inactive ingredients used in making Clozaril. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive ingredients.
- Have problems with your bone marrow or blood cell counts.
- Have uncontrolled epilepsy.
- Have an intestinal blockage.
- Have had agranulocytosis as a result of taking Clozaril.
- Are in a coma.
Final Thoughts on Clozaril Warnings and PrecautionsThere are several situations in which Clozaril should not be taken, as well as a number of precautions and warnings people should be aware of before taking it. However, it is possible that not all of the warnings or precautions were discussed in this article. Therefore, you should talk with your healthcare provider about the specific Clozaril warnings and precautions that may apply to you.