Bupropion Hydrobromide Dosage
General Information on Taking Bupropion HydrobromideSome considerations for people taking this drug include the following:
- This medication comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once daily in the morning.
- It does not matter if you take this medicine with food or on an empty stomach.
- Do not cut, crush, chew, or dissolve the extended-release tablets, as this will cause the medication to be released too quickly. You must swallow them whole.
- It is not a good idea to take this medication later in the day (instead of the morning), as this may increase the risk of insomnia.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your bupropion hydrobromide dosage, please talk with your healthcare provider, nurse, or pharmacist.