General Buproban Dosing InformationFollowing are some considerations for people taking Buproban:
- When taking Buproban twice daily, make sure that you take the doses at least eight hours apart.
- You can take Buproban with or without food. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Be sure to swallow the tablets whole. They should not be cut, broken, chewed, or crushed.
- Buproban should be taken at the same time(s) each day to maintain even levels of the drug in your blood.
- Talk with your healthcare provider prior to treatment if you have liver or kidney problems, as you may need a lower Buproban dosage.
- For Buproban to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. The medication will not work if you take it in a way other than how your healthcare provider has recommended.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or Buproban dosing in general, talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. Do not stop taking the drug without first discussing it with your healthcare provider.