Aripiprazole ER Injection Dosage
Some considerations to keep in mind during treatment with aripiprazole ER injection include the following:
- This medication comes as a liquid that is given as an injection into a muscle (an intramuscular, or IM, injection) once a month.
- The injection is given by a healthcare provider in an office or clinic.
- The first two aripiprazole ER injections are given into the buttocks (gluteal muscle).
- For this drug to work properly, it must be used as prescribed. Your symptoms may return if you stop using this medication or miss a dose.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage of aripiprazole ER injection, please talk with your healthcare provider, nurse, or pharmacist.