Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine Extended Release
Overdose With Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine Extended ReleasePeople who take too much amphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release may have overdose symptoms that can include:
- Hyperactivity (trouble sitting still)
- Fast breathing
- Muscle pains
- Hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not really there).
If you happen to overdose on amphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release, seek medical attention immediately.
(Click Adderall Overdose for more information.)
Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine Extended Release Storage MethodsAmphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release capsules should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture or heat. The capsules should be kept in an airtight container.
Keep amphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release and all medications out of the reach of children.
Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine Extended Release: What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose?If you do not take your amphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release as scheduled, take your next dose as soon as you remember in the morning. If you do not remember until the afternoon, skip the dose. If you do not take amphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release in the morning, it can cause trouble sleeping at night. Do not take a double dose of the medication.
Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine Extended Release: StrengthsAmphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release capsules are available in six strengths:
- Amphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release 5 mg
- Amphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release 10 mg
- Amphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release 15 mg
- Amphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release 20 mg
- Amphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release 25 mg
- Amphetamine-dextroamphetamine extended release 30 mg.